Monday, November 15, 2010

Interview: Wolf Knight of the Wild Knights



"Computer, begin recording. For the record my name is Elliot Walker and I conducted this debriefing with operative eight on March 3rd, 2010 on behalf of The Walker Group. My access code is 1-7-6-Delta-Epsilon-Alpha. My final assessment is: He seems a little stand-offish, he may be starting to distrust us--we may need to tighten the surveillance a bit."

1. So how are you feeling today, Wolf Knight?
I don’t think you called me here to discuss my feelings...
2. Do you like it when I call you Wolf Knight, maybe you prefer Xander? Which is it?
Call me Wolf Knight... outside this organization no one knows my identity...
3. Case files show that you've brought in 12 targets for The Company so far, we wanted to pass on The Director's congratulations. You've done an excellent job.
Your thanks is appreciated but not necessary. I capture villains to ensure that Justice prevails. The fact that it benefits this organization is a plus.
4. Have you had to use Lethal Force at all?
No. Never...
5. You recently made contact with a group of super-powered operatives, give us some intel on the Wild Knights.
Heh, the Wild Knights huh? They’re a group of super powered heroes with some connection to animals. They’ve united to take down the common threat known as the hunters but now they stand to eradicate evil and injustice where ever it rears it’s ugly head. They saved my life after an attack from the hunters and now I owe them a debt.
6. Is this so-called group of superheroes a Threat?
Currently no, but the heart of man is easily wavered. I’ll be watching them.
7. Your Control Agent will continue to feed you assignments via the secure line we provided, do you have any issues with this?
None.
8. We've noticed some omissions in your personnel file, for the record what is the origin of your super-abilities, were you born with them?
An ancient wolf spirit, the guardian of my village, bestowed this power unto me after my village was destroyed and I was left for dead. It bestowed me with power of the wolf itself, now I have super hearing, smell., agility and reflexes. The super strength is given to me by the suit you guys gave me. However, there’s one power I had even before the spirit I recently learned to control it but sometimes my eyes glow gold and it’s like my entire body is on fire and whoever looks into becomes scared stiff... How I got that is still a mystery to me...
9. What would you say is the ultimate goal of this group the Wild Knights?
They seek to bring down The Hunters and help keep order in the world.
10. Can you provide any information on the present whereabouts of the villain known as Chill-Zone?
He’s in the organization "big" lock up and this time he’s staying there.
11. What about this Hunter organization, what information can you provide us on them?
So far all I know is that they are gathering animal heroes for a reason unknown.
12. We're going to need regular reports on this Wild Knights organization, who leads the group?
A tiger hero called Bengal.
13. Describe him, what abilities does he possess?
His physical abilities seem to be amplified with technology like mine and he is able to let out a ear destroying roar to disable his opponents.
14. How long have the Wild Knights been in Metropolis?
I’m not sure.
15. How has the gear provided you by The Company performed?
Exceptionally well, actually.
16. Reports have shown that a new generation of individuals with super abilities have appeared in larger numbers than ever before, we need you to provide constant intel regarding these "new heroes" is that understood?
Understood.
17. We also need you to make contact with the JLA and The PeaceKeepers as well, are you up to it? We need to keep tabs on both of these groups.
Hmm....keeping in contact with such famed hero groups will be a task. I’ll do my best to report.
18. How has the Cloaking Technology in your suit performed?
Exceptionally well, I’ve been able to combine it with my natural wolf instincts several times for ferocious surprise attacks.
19. How about the bullet-resistant fibers?
Heh, that's probably my favorite feature of the suit, the bullets don’t even leave a dent in my skin the suit is truly amazing.
20. Assess for us the biggest threats in Metropolis at the moment, give us a Top 5 Wanted List.
The intel that I’ve been able to gather all points to one group: Chaotic Evil and the leader Blitzfreeze. My top five would be Blitzefreeze as the most wanted and the four other chaotic evil members below him. This villainous group may grow to be a real problem...

3 comments:

  1. Nice change of pace for the interviews. This one seems a bit story driven (which is never a bad thing mind you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I like this one too.

    ReplyDelete