Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tremor makes the Beta!

Here's Tremor in-game. Lucky Devil!


The Peacekeepers have OFFICIALLY touched down in Metropolis! One of their founders, Tremor has been spotted in the beta and from his short quote, it seems that many people's worries about the game are unfounded. Here's what he had to say: "I have to apologize.  Can't believe I had my doubts, but you all made me eat my words. This is an amazing game."



  In other news, doesn't his character look sweet? While its not an exact replica of his character, its pretty close!
Here's Tremor from the PeaceKeepers' Site.

Anyway, a big congrats to Tremor and anyone else with Beta Access. 1st Qtr 2011 can't come fast enough!

2 comments:

  1. I was one of the first to submit my receipt. does anybody know when the beta starts?

    ReplyDelete