Thursday, December 23, 2010

Atomic Theory sends Pirate Broadcast


Yesterday The villain Atomic Theory sent a broadcast onto the airwaves that superceded normal programming in both Gotham and Metropolis. See page seven for a transcript of his threat to the heroes of earth.

"Heroes of Gotham city and Metropolis I am Atomic Theory, and I bring you this message not only to show you who I am but to warn you. Since my rebirth at the hands of Batman I have watched stars die, witnessed the body of dead planets vanish within a black hole and now I set my gaze towards a new target. Planet Earth is something of great interest to me as it holds someone who must pay dearly for his actions, that individual is Batman, once he has perished I will destroy each and every individual who deem themselves to be Upholders of Justice. After my boot is placed on the skulls of dead heroes I will claim planet earth and shape it in my image, for the mark of Atomic Theory will be further burned into Planet Earth."

The Daily Planet reached out to the representatives for several notable heroes for comments, you'll know there responses as soon as they are available.

8 comments:

  1. i have another place you could put that boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fought him before, he is powerful but not a threat... ill take him down myself if I have time

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about I take that boot and do some demolition on your dental work?! Would you broadcast that? Please say you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need to take this guy's threat more seriously, gentlemen. Nothing is the cause of more failure than overconfidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know what i'm sick of atomic theory thinking he is a new bran conquerer. I speak for the task force 18 and were ready when you are buddy. you and liquid may have won last time but this time me and superion are not to be underestimated...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw AT, I was hoping we would stay on the friendly side, but it looks like Im going to have to put a stop to your evil ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh...this guy's funny.

    ReplyDelete