Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally Revealed: Atomic Theory



A shocking turn events happened yesterday as Super Villain Atomic Theory appeared in broad day light on top of Wayne Enterprises finally revealing what he claims to be “My greatest ally”, this happens just a few days after my interview with the madman as he claimed he traveled to another universe. A transcript of the event is as follows: 

Citizens outside Wayne enterprises were going about their business when what citizens describe as a flash of green light erupted from the centre of the road causing cars to crash into lamp posts to avoid the sudden light. Our reporters got the scene as Atomic Theory stepped out of the green light causing citizens and our reports to flee at a safe distance as they choked from his toxic aura; he then ascended to the top of the Wayne Enterprise building, looking over the citizens he then had this to say: 

My recent appearances in the news have been rapid over the past days and you have all been feasting on it and destroying the brain cells you all have wondering who I could have aligned myself. Well now is the time to reveal my ally, to you all and to the heroes who save your pitiful lives everyday”
Atomic Theory then created panic as he fired something from his hands into the sky; many of the citizens began to panic, until he spoke once more curiously captivating the people and I:  
Nestled within another galaxy is my ally, an ally which can never be swayed by the words of others, an ally that provides me with power. I entered the galaxy and it cried for help, it was tired of people like you using its power to meet their own ends; I destroyed them all and fed my new ally power”.

The crowd looked perplexed and confused with each word that this madman spoke until the skies turned dark and cracked with thunder a far cry away from the sun that was beaming two minutes ago, the crowd again erupted in a state of panic and the police had a hard time keeping them in order, the camera crew and I tried to take in the event what was about to happen next, a huge groan could be heard, nothing ever heard from an animal or a human something other worldly. The clouds opened and deep past the skies was a planet, green and black forks of lightning erupting from its body. Theories new ally was no human but a planet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment