Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Bohemia Police Station Attacked!


Late last night, a horde of villains assaulted the Little Bohemia Police Station. Could this behavior be a result of the new boldness of supervillains that have been energized, emboldened and motivated by the actions of The Legion Of Sin? Lois Lane, was of our reporters on the scene and she had the opportunity to interview the rather talkative villain Pyroclasm of the Public Enemies, who claimed he was one of the instigators.


"If u were there, u know how epic it was. I started by telling every villain I knew my desire to form a full scale invasion force onto the Little Bohemia PD. soon, i had a group of 8 and other groups were responding to the call to meet nearby. we rallied about 16 of us and let others know who wanted in, we launched an invasion force of about 30 of us that turned into well over 50 at least onto the police dept. It was the biggest force i'd ever witnessed and the look on the faces of those exiting the police station must have been priceless."

"W commanded our forces and wiped out the heroes for a good 30 min before any sort of resistance came our way in the form of the JL. We regrouped back at the queensland ferris wheel and attacked again. eventually the heroes were fighting us in the middle of the bay! this whole thing was a sight of biblical proportions. I hope to arrange more invasions and be a part of other organizations efforts as well. Thanks to all the group leaders who rallied for this assault. To anyone who missed it, the word was out for some time, so if u were in metropolis around midnight , u had ur chance to be a part of it."

Security cameras managed to capture some videos of the assault.You can view it here:


The battle raged for over 30 minutes before Superman and a few other members of the JL appeared and forced the villains to leave. "It was crazy! people were screaming...i was so, so scared!" said Judith Baker, a Little Bohemia resident. "Superman and the JL ran them off luckily, he hit that Killmoves guy so hard he flew all the way into Metropolis Bay." said Jeff Smith, a Midtown resident.

18 comments:

  1. we have legion of sin clones now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was just the beginning with the Legion of Sin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clones? They have been around longer than the LOS, I consider them more of a threat than the LOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the members of Public Enemies like Pyroclasm and Catalan are great fighters. I am a member of LoS and I don't consider them clones in any way. They are just good villains. Keep up the good work guys. Villains Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flame- you still talking? If we are so week, why don't you fight one us 1 on 1? Otherwise you'll stay a smack talking weakling. Its time to step up Flame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me how I was smack talking? I was saying they aren't clones of you and that Im more afraid of them, how is that smack talking? I have 1 v 1 your members and I have beat them, if anyone needs to step it up, it you. You guys are starting to fall behind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the day is safe with The Flame
    Pa-trolling the area. *Rolls eyes*

    I have beat Your Members One on One too, I always see you talking in forums but where are you in the Q's? Where are you Last Night when we saw you at Ring Wars while you where in Force and deployed and Lost... then when we went knocking on the door at the Stations.
    I hear Hot air, no substance, just crying and moaning and grade school condesending talk, regardless of the topic, designed to tear down others just to feed your desire to make people agree with your dispositions.
    There is nothing wrong with doing that, but that is all I see.

    Lets see you represent as hard as your memebrs do in the Q's and at Ring War in game rather than a forum, trolling about.

    Don't walk my way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to appologize, The Group that represnts for the Heroes is Meta Justice, not Meta Militia. When we Clash, atleast we know how to Party... I wish I could say the same for the rest of the Heroes that either made Villians and Jumped ship or won't work with the Powerful people that are actually taking a stand.

    If it werent for Meta Justice and maybe even Dream Team ( Where the Hell did you guys go? ),
    I would roll a Hero just to get into Q's faster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still dont see how I was trolling, If anyone is its you BL, i just said that Im more afraid of these guys than ya'll, no need to take offense or jump on me because of that. Oh, and i would fight you guys one on one but due to yall's group mentality, I can never get any of you alone! The only one who wants to fight 1v1 is Dr., and thats only because of his iconic armor. How about YOU stop talking trash too alright BL? Get over your self, this may comes as a shock, but I could care less about you guys, I'd much rather set my sights on FOE or Public Enemies than you guys. You are forgetting that you guys are all talk and no substance. The short supply of substance you have is only in numbers. I admit some of you are better alone, but those are few and far between. The only good one's ive seen are Dr. and you. The rest I havent really been able to tell, cause they run whenever they are about to get beat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flame-
    I think your the one that is all talk. All I ever see is you talking trash on these forums. At least Meta Justice comes out and duels us. As for you? All you do is hop on these posts and talk. That is it. How does it feel to just be a person that talks trash, but can't back up his own statements of superiority?

    Why don't you learn to be a man and come out and duel one of us? Or are you going to continue to act the roll of the coward, safely letting others do what you cannot?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I concur The only Tam Holding it for the Hero's are Meta Justice and Dream Team.

    Dream Team seems to back in the Que's Heavy. At least now I can start to have a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grendal I havent been able to get on lately, but I'd be happy to battle one of you soon! Oh, and I can back up my talk, but if you haven't noticed your leader will also trash talk and not do anything. I've heard he isn't that good of a PvPer, which is ok. I'm not afraid to say that I've lost some matches and I've won some. I have been beaten by some of your members before and I've beat some of your members before. There is no shame in that. You win some you lose some. Your members trash-talk a lot and can't back it up. Have you seen some of the posts on here or the Versus chat in game? I'm sorry, I'm trying to treat you guys like adults with this post, but a lot of your members won't listen. I think we need to look at ourseleves and relize that we are not perfect nor are our guilds.
    No need for flame wars, do some soul searching and you will see that I am right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grendal challenged you The Flame. I want to see the fight. And if you are trying to call out dr because he has iconic that makes him brave, then you are talking none sense. He had to work for it. Go get your own. You do talk too much. Everyone Anon on here should know that by now. And don't call out Apocalypto, either. Grendal has challenged you, man up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Read the post above yours Anon. I'd be happy to battle him. I never siad he didn't have to work for it. Where did you get that assumption?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Less talking and more fighting!
    Fight Grendal and back up your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blakc Leviahtan. I thought we just had a nice peaceful moment in the game. I was starting to respect you. I'm sorry, but I can't spend a whole lot of time on DCUO. I've got too much stuff in real life to do. When I get the chance, I will be happy to fight him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOC: Real life first for sure, the game will be here.

    ReplyDelete