Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lois Lane Interviews Celtic Bolt

Lois Lane recently had the chance to sit down with speedster-extraordinaire Celtic Bolt of the PeaceKeepers. He explained their recent low-profile status, his opinion on the plight of The Elementals and what has to be done to address the growing menace of villains like The Legion of Sin. (continued on page 5)


Why are you a PeaceKeeper?

I ask that question everyday. I say CB why are you a Peacekeeper? Well When I'm out there taking down the bad guys I just look
to my left and theres "Sovereign Cross" I look to my right and theres "Blood Knight" and I know either "Dr Vinci", "Fort Knox", and "Slipshod" have
my back. Thats why I'm a PKer we're a family and families look after each other, no matter what. I still can't believe it. But while I am a "Peacekeeper" I will
do everything I can to uphold the values we fight for everyday....plus the free medical and dental is great.

We've seen your PeaceKeeper Bio, but would you describe your abilities?

What! "B.A.S.T.I.A.N" told me that thing was locked up. Ok Sure, but I don't want to give to much away, you never know who might be reading his.
Well to start of I can run fast and I mean fast, very fast, very very fast. very very very..well you get the picture...fast. And I love running. When I run I can
somehow, well sort of tap into this energy force thats generated. I can store and use this energy a bit like a dynamo does. One of these uses is as a focused blast.
There are other uses, Which "Witch Doctor is helping me with but as I said I don't want to give to much away. But theres a reason why they call me
"The Superfast Blaster" you know. Did I mention I'm fast, very very fast.


Why have the PeaceKeepers been so low profile as of late?

Are we really? we have been out there pounding the streets or even flying over them. I can say I never noticed, if anything there seems to be a greater influx
of super villain activity recently. So much so we have recruited more members. Which to be honest is pretty cool. You know new members to haze...I'm mean
work with. Some League members like "Gray Wolf", "Super Star" or "Bombard" have been actively training them, while others have been doing what we do. and what
do we do, what we do is taking down the bad guy...for the little guy...or gal. Some off us have also been involved in an off world incident with the Green Lantern Corp, fighting the
2nd Slarg Lord of Amfofodor on the distance planet of Hourdardevtus. Maybe I shouldn't of said that. It's not a secret I just hurt my tongue saying it. Just look out for us, we will
be there, "Def Force" or "Lady Glacies" helping out in Metropolis. "Christmas" or "Captain Corea" in Gotham. Whenever the need arises look for us. Or call toll free
on 800PKRULES.

What inspired you to become a superhero?

The uniform, gotta be the uniform where else would I get to wear red and green together. Honestly, you know I just did. I'd seen "Superman" about and of course
"Tremor" but I never plan to be like them. It just happened, over time I was using my abilities here and there in my local neibourhood. Trying to get druggies of
the streets and then taking down the dealers and then breaking the suppliers and then the main gangs and then the Big Boss and then......all of a sudden it was
who I was. The media, including yourself got to know about me, and soon after that "Thor's Assassin" asked me to join the gang. But no complaints from me. 


You've been called the second-fastest man alive by many, how do you respond to that?

What can I say, As a speedster thats pretty cool, mind you I know some others that would argue that point....but not me. Two seconds (CB blurs slighty and in his
hand is a hot pizza and coke) sorry need to eat its the high metabolism. "The Flash"....he's just to damn fast. I can run with him but not faster than him. I don't
hold it against him. We recently took down some low life super villain together. It was such a thrill..but he was to shy to tell me that to my face.

What do you make of the way evildoers like The Legion of Sin have empowered villains?

Those wannabe criminals. Ok they're trying to push the envelope. OOhh look at me I'm a crazy super villain. Ok the Arkham Asylum job was pretty well put together
but those guys...well there no "Warbringers" put some of those guys next to the likes of "Plague", "Wither", "Jackalynn" or "Dr Satanica". Now those guys will mess your
day up big style. But especially "Slowdown" that guys just scares me. 

The Elementals are under siege. How does it make you feel to know that there's a madman out there killing heroes?

There is some crazy stuff going down at the moment. I feel for Sureshot's widow. It makes you think if "The Elementals" aren't safe how safe are the rest of us. "The Peacekeepers" just
had a major briefing from "Lunar Ray" about this matter. I know "The Elementals" have been hit hard but there a great League so it shouldn't be
to long before they take down this madman, whoever he is.

There are still members of the Elementals alive, have you spoken with any of them?

Not personally no. But I know members of "The Peacekeepers" have. Tough times man, tough times.
 
Isn't it your job as a PeaceKeeper to hunt these villains down?

Of course but until we get a firm lead we don't want to be running around like headless chickens. "The Elemetails" will call us if its needed. Theres still the rest
of the villains to put away.

When was the last time you saw or heard from Revenant?

Never, we run in different circles. I know "The Hornet" used to or still does run in those circles, maybe ask him. Sorry I have to go the comm just kicked in and
"Overdrive" just asked me to head to Gotham, seems like "Wastewalkers" on the lose again.

17 comments:

  1. calling the LOS crazy supervillains? bad move weak-peepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anybody seen the 2nd harry potter movie? don't the peacekeepers remind you of that lockhart guy who looks like a hero but couldn't put down a gadfly? keeping what peace? we've been terrorizing all over No Mans Land. Do we have to come to your server for you to man up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't you ran from the coalition, los? the peacekeepers aren't to be trifled with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol (OOC) interview was just fun guys.

    LOS General, Crazy Villains are the best :)

    but LO-Sinner if you must :)

    Super Villains watch Harry Potter Films...lol thats priceless. I hear theres no one else on No Mans Land server...not much to terrorise really. Wonder why you didn't pick the same server as the Peacekeepers. They went with popular server....might tell you something.

    LOS missing 3 letters chaps = ERS

    CB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard of the peacekeepers. Must be a PVE server thing. where the world is peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good interview. Never heard of The Hornet, but he sounds like the coolest and most dashing of all the heroes I have encountered. people should give him money and stuff. Sandwiches, gold coins, cars... whatever. He should take Batman's place in the Justice League. He could place a teleporter in his secret underground safehouse in Gotham... I mean assuming he has such a headquarters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't think of the last time I've seen someone with the peacekeepers league tag running around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. agreed. peacekeepers are weak pvers running around in a world where everything is hunky-dory. maybe we should go their server and kick over a few trash cans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Rarely have I seen villains so bold about their superiority and sure of their invincibility. Pride Cometh Before A Fall."
    --from the Diary of Force

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LOS-Sinner. Are you sure your a villain...hunky-dory, kick over Trash cans...your great. Keep them coming bud :)

    @Heru never heard of you either...

    @Hot Toddy, maybe your on another server, probably hiding behind the LOS..ers

    @ Anonymous...;)

    CB :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Hot Toddy...apologies bud. That should be hiding in the LOS..ers :)

    CB :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @LOS-Sinner. Can you let me know what PvP PC server you guys are on. We aren't shy to PvP. We just choose to be on the PvE server cause thats where most RPers are and the cool guys hang out.

    CB :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never seen the Peacekeepers on No mans Land. If the Peacekeepers are as good as they say they are then Metajustice needs their help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Anoy. The Peacekeepers are on PvE as a League. However we do have members (including myself on D&G PC server) who play PvP now. Our aim is to get the PKers established as a League were we are, which is what we have always aimed for. But we are up for the challenge and we will be putting teams together on a PvP server. If I had a PS3 I would look your Group up. Please give my regards to LOS when you next kick their ass

    CB :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice interview, I heard a lot of fun RP stuff join on ya'lls way.

    I wont hate because I love RolePlay and I understand that a PvE server is great for that, it is harder to do and enjoy on PvP servers.
    We are different Beasts on No Man's/ Killing Joke and Ya'lls Villians and Heroes may not enjoy our (PvP servers) Ruthless playstyle.
    Not saying ya'll can't be the same... but I truely feel a difference.

    But please, you are invited to No Man's Land and get a taste. Try both Heroes and Villians. Its brutal and you may even like the unscripted sincerity of the High Pressure, always watch your back, cut-throat, enviorment.
    Very different Pros and Cons than what I have experienced on PvE, (I have a few charecters there too for fun).

    We are on PS3 No Man's Land, so If ya'll make a arm of PK's for PvP-PS3 come on over and get in the Mosh Pit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @BL. Thanks. It was fun to do. It wasn't meant to disrespect the LOS. The Warbringers are our villain alt group.

    I would bud. As I said we have PKers that also play PvP. We don't shy away from it, but its not a priority for some. If I had a PS3 I would be there. However probably on the hero side. lol.

    I don't and won't hate also, as you said two different beasts and as you know you'll find that on all MMO's. PvP is what it is. Go in with eyes open I say...but watch your back ;)

    All said and done Its a shame we run in different circles. It would we epic.

    CB :)

    ReplyDelete