Monday, January 24, 2011

Meta Militia Attack Villain Safehouse


In a shocking and daring move Animus (Colonel of the Meta Militia) and Flame Man (General and founder of the Militia) launched a full scale attack on Club Lexalence in Little Bohemia all by themselves! (continued on page 4)

The ambush (which lasted for one hour) was executed in a response to the raid on the Chinatown Police Station that the Legion of Sin commited. According to Flame Man, the point of this mission was to prove strength was NOT in numbers, but in skill, strategy, and teamwork. The duo started the assault by long range attacks. They lured out the villains in large groups and took them down one clump at a time. Unlike some villains, the duo stayed until they were forced away by the guards, but they came back for more even then!

 
"We were there for a reason, to show those punks in the Legion of Sin that anything they can do we can do, and with less people," Said Flame Man. After a large number of knockouts on the villains side, the duo flew off to save the day near Lexcorp Tower, where they teamed up with the Green Lantern Corps, and other heroes to combat the Sinestro Corps. and opposing villains. They restored energy to many lanterns and took out a good number of villains, including Viper80 from the Legion of Sin. Earlier today, reports out of Gotham state that the Dynamic Duo also saved the Flash from other nameless villains. It appears the Meta Militia has gotten a good work out today! As for what's next for the army of super-powered heroes, Flame Man had this to say:
 
"We are going to continue to recruit strong heroes to help us with our never-ending fight with evil. Let this be a lesson to you LOS, we will not stop until you know justice. Just try and stop us!"

16 comments:

  1. Villains, just warning you, these will countinue. We will not stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were really BOSS they would've attacked the Midtown nightclub where all the high lvl villains are. LB and Chinatown are where low lvl villains hang out. There is a reason why only TWO HEROES were able to kill these villains. Try killing Villains over lvl 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOS striked first and it took alot of them. We did the same thing with less people to prove our point. We will move to midtown and attack first, cause we aren't afraid like LOS. Oh and there were level 20's and some 30's and we still stood firm, can't say the same for LOS can we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manhattan, seriously man? Didn't I just see you boast about LOS, oh, sorry...your brothers and the China Town raid. Oh yeah, you even posted a link on youtube, or am I just seeing things. Pot calling the kettle black, anyone?
    The raid on the nightclub was fun, we took out a bunch of Villains over 20, some were about 17-19, a couple of 30s. I tell you, they came at us like nobody's business. I give them mad respect.
    Like Flame said, we stood firm and got a lot of knock outs, and we didn't have to do it with 100 other players. 100? Sorry, I might be embellishing. Well, I'm gonna got get some sleep or something, because it's pointless speaking with you. I guess when I wake up, I'll see a couple more comments from you saying the same thing over and over again. "LOS this best," "LOS is unstoppable," blah blah blah blah blah... Remember this, on a numbers level. Statistically, the higher the numbers the more odds you have in your favor. We raided the Nightclub with the odds stacked against us. Ten level 10s against one level 30. Think about it, just dwell upon it. Actually, you know what? Test it out, tell me if my theory was accurate and we can compare notes. Go to the China Town Station by yourself and give it the old Collage try.
    Peace ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one even cared to argue because they know this was a joke.




    *add response here*

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one cared to argue because they have nothing valid worth saying, kinda like what I just read up above this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol whats there to argue? Ive said it in the other story's comments my dude. No Mans Land. Doctr Manhattan. I'm ready to 1v1 anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, sure. No Mans Land, Animus. I'm free weekends my dude. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Centennial Park at the Superman statue? Just need a time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure, Tomorrow, I should be on around 10ish eastern time. Saturdays and Sundays are all up in the air. How about this, I'll post a message on dcuosource.com. That sounds like the best plan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOC: Ya'll find a better place than the Superman Statue, that isn't exactly Neutral Territory.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOC? I'm supposed to be in character. Son of a... My bad, this whole time I figured this was all OOC. But you're right Leviathan. Superman Statue isn't the best place. Been ganked there one to many times. We'll think of something, we got a little over 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only find it appropriate that you fall at the feet of your greatest hero >:). But if you fear for your life, we can meet there and go somewhere else, like the bridge. There's never anyone on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You want the Superman Statue? Fine, done. And as for me fearing my life, well? You're entitled to your own interpretations. I'm no coward. I'll post here when I'm on tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm logged in. Where are you Manhattan?

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOC: I just fought Manhattan. It was one helluva fight, but I'm sorry to say heroes. I lost. He took me down in two battles. Much like my OOC relationship with Black Leviathan, a mutual respect was formed. Nice job Manhattan, I'm proud to call you a IC nemesis.

    ReplyDelete