Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hostage Crisis at Mayor's Office


A little over an hour ago, an unidentified group of what are apparently superpowerd criminals entered Metropolis Mayor Flemming's office and seized control of the building. Authorities are reporting that over 50 mayoral staff and other city government workers are currently being held as hostages and the entire office has been locked down by the criminals.



At Press time authorities. media outlets and a number of  superhero groups were converging on the Hostage Crisis. There have been no demands from the hostage takers.

Mayor Flemming at an MFC press event on March 26th 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting plan for them to be doing this right after exobyte dormancy ( Server m8nence ).

    I'll alert the legacy, any other hero's vigilantes are welcome to join me, but please....

    Mind the hostages.

    ~Nimbus Yosh
    Minister of tactical affairs, L.O.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitiful...A semblance of idiotic philosophy manifested into this theoretically profound move, equalizing a superior from of inanity... If asked, I will take it upon myself to penetrate into this contrast singularity...and to save them, and to slaughter THEM, all the same. In the shadows, I will rise above the tides of sin... I'll need no assistance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. This's no good. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Metropolis soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deacon and Nimbus, looks like we are gonna have to work together on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deacon and I shall find our own method to approach...

    ReplyDelete