Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rayven Man found Dead



Tragedy befalls the superhero community once more this month. Another vigilante from the streets of Gotham has met an untimely end by an unknown foe.

Former Soldiers of Light member, Rayven Man, died last on Sunday in Gotham City while on patrol prior to land fall of Hurricane Irene. He was helping out fellow heroes and MFC officials with making sure that buildings were boarded up while arresting looters and remnants from the Penguin and Two-Face's gang during a turf war in the Old Gotham area. Sources indicate that he left the SoL due to a heated disagreement about the leadership in the league and how it was being ran, but we have not been able to find out a definite reason so far. At first it seemed as though the vigilante was having a heart attack until he started vomiting blood and collapsed. The EMTs that were on the scene also noted that he also had a bloody discharge coming from his ears and nose as well. He was immediately rushed to the hospital but it was for not because his body began decomposing at an unnatural rate. That's when the EMTs decided it was best to get him over to a STAR Labs medical research facility to diagnose what was going on. Unfortunately, the hero was dead on arrival before any of the researchers could take a look at him. His body is still located at STAR labs being safe guarded by the CDC to prevent the spread of a potential exobyte related disease. You can be sure we'll be reporting on this more as more information is disclosed.

20 comments:

  1. What the hell is going on? This can't be true! I patrolled with Rayven Man in Burnley just last week! He was totally fine then, this can't be true, what the story says happened to him doesn't even make sense! He can't be dead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First it was Phipher. Now it's Rayven? All within a week of each other? This doesn't sound right at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what in God's name is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it Flameman? Superheroes didn't start dying until that freaking article with him in it was published.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate Flameman with a passion? wouldnt be surprised if that slimebag was involved...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it was Flameman or maybe it was a different fire...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anonymous big talk for someone who won't show their name. Phipher was found dead and the article was posted before my article. Also I dont even kill villains that I face, why would I kill a former Comrade and a hero that I met a couple times in the past? In fact I have recevied e-mails from a villain threatening my life, so Im just as much of a target as any other hero.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! That's funny Flame. The articles are were posted just 3hrs apart. That's a weaksauce excuse. You're a murder! I bet you've been working with the MFC the whole time, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Says the kid who once again wont say their name, and articles being published in a newspaper would make no sense as to why I'd be the murderer. Last time I checked Deacon was in custody by his league (which I think is stupid, neither of us would kill our friends). Im sorry that you think this about me, if you would like to discuss it face to face let me know, until then please dont try to start a fight with me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Flame: You may want to check your facts again, sweetness. I'm not under anyone's custody. Plus, I don't I'm pretty sure Phipher didn't like you too much so don't sully his name by claiming to be his friend since you pulled that crap with me. No one's buying your tripe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. (OOC) My bad I misread a previous article. Anyways I only met him once, true, but that doesnt give him time to formulate an opinion. But he has been inactive for months, I figured that if you were gonna act that he was still playing when I was in the league, that Id act as if they know each other...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man this sucks. I heard that Rayven Man was able to bring peace talks with several hero and villain leagues into joining forces to fight Brainiac. I know that the only villain faction that really hated him was the "Department of Corruption." I think it was them that caused him to die. Whoever said that Rayven Man was a horrible hero was wrong. I heard stories that he would help out people. Plus, I never heard of Rayven knowing FlameMan at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @concerned citizen the black lanterns also wish nothing but the worst for raven man and his soldiers of light compatriots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Black Lanterns, you should be cheering right now cause he is dead. Be more like this guy here.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you have some sort of hidden agenda Flame, I see that hidden trickster within, you can fool some people round here but you wont fool me!
    Besides you turned on Deacon, no matter what he did you still turned on him, whats to say you wouldnt do the same to anyone else, dont think we arent watching you flame...

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my best friends and duo partners. We had some disagreements, but he was still my right hand man.

    Im sure whoever did this was a coward, but most villains are. SoL sends it's condolence, and will cooperate with any investigation on his killer.

    Nimbus Yosh
    MoTA Soilders of light

    ReplyDelete
  17. Word is Addonexus has the answers...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Word is this is another frigen publicity stunt. The fool aint dead! He's trying to get his name out there like usual. He'll be like "I'm Lazarus and I've come back form the dead." Bogity bigbity bo! Show us the frigen body! I'm so SICK of this joker! He'd done F all, and all these talks of his heroic adventures are BULL SHIT! No villain was afraid of this guy. Stop supplying fuel this the bogus fire! F Rayven man and his wanna be Batman ways!

    ReplyDelete