Friday, September 30, 2011

Arcane Menace Foiled Again!


Peter Dark, the evil arcane magic user who had a plan to unleash a Demon Night on Metropolis months ago, but was thwarted at the last minute, was reportedly defeated again as he had more evil plans intended for the city.




Fortunately, Lady Immolatasia had other plans. The popular superheroine had apparently been investigating arcane energies near Dark's base of operations and was able to subdue the evil magician singlehandedly. The arcane mistress left the scene before she could be interviewed by reporters.

More on this story as it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. Not that I mind this story, particularly, but could you ask my permission before using my character? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, I would appreciate you *not* using my character for anything in the future, thank you.

    ReplyDelete