Thursday, October 13, 2011

Malenfonte speaks !


The man at the center of the Heli0S controversy finally breaks his silence. The Daily Planet blog spoke with Professor Ethan Malenfonte, curator at the Metropolis Museum of Natural History, to get his thoughts on the leaked document concerning the superhero Heli0S.

"I categorically deny the allegations levied against me. The very idea that I could be some kind of super-powered entity is preposterous", said Malenfonte. He said further, "I plan to take legal action if I am not completely exonerated of these absurd assertions !" The Daily Planet plans on covering this story until we get the truth.

Bob Harley signing out......

2 comments:

  1. He sounds convincing enough.But I don't know, he sounds a little to smooth for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this guy really be a hero ?

    ReplyDelete