Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exclusive: Flameman Interview


Much has been written about the hero known as Flameman recently, he went from stalwart hero, to accused murderer to supposed MFC informant in mere months. He finally decided to sit down for an exclusive interview (sporting a new uniform, no less) with The Daily Planet's Ron Troupe regarding many of the accusations against him, what his future holds and how he felt about being exonerated in a courtroom.



Ron Troupe - You were found innocent of the murder of Phipher, who do you believe to be responsible for their deaths? Was it the MFC enforcers or someone else? Are you cooperating with the MFC and local authorities to solve the murder of he and Rayven Man?
The Flameman: One article said that it's beileved that the Red Lantern Corps killed Rayven Man, that seems likely. As for Phipher Im not sure, it very well could have been the MFC but there are too many coincidences to believe it could only be them. I am working with local authorities, but I will NEVER help or be part of the MFC.
Ron Troupe - Who do you think started the rumor that you were the one that murdered the two and why?I think we all know who did it, as to why I'm not sure, I personally think he's hiding something, but time will tell.
Ron Troupe - How are things in the reformed Meta Militia? Some people found it odd that none of them were at the trial to support you.
Some were, but I told the majority not to come to a court case fueled by rumors. Whats the point of sitting in a court watching an innocent man defend himself when you can be doing good? Sitting idly is pointless in a world full of corruption.

Ron Troupe - What started the altercation between you and Deacon a week ago?
I dont know, I was on my way to the Diamond District Police Station (NOT the MFC like you reported) to tell the authorities the truth when Deacon started attacking me. It suprised me at first but I knew I had to fight back so I did, and after 5 minutes I was the only one standing. Weird enough the MFC showed up right as the battle was over and took only me. I went without a fight to show I wasn't hiding anything.

Ron Troupe - There were claims of disloyalty from your former team. Sources told us during one mission you found a powerful artifact and then abandoned the team and left them to fight Black Adams forces alone. Are the claims true?
Not entirely. The Coalition did go to Kahndaq to fight Black Adam and I was with them. I got an emergency call that my hometown was under attack by one of my enemies, but we had only started our attack on Black Adam. I asked Deacon if I could leave and he understood and called for back up. The Coalition went again a month later after Black Adam re-surffaced, this time Deacon was not present, we had some of the Assassin's League come with us. On this mission Nighthood was in charge and it was on this mission that I found the powerful artifact--a pair of ancient mystical katars. When I obtained them I used them to continue the fight. The claims of me leaving a mission because I got a powerful item are false.
Ron Troupe - Address the nasty rumor that you're an informant for the MFC.
100% UNTRUE. Just like many of the rumors that have floated around.
Ron Troupe - Overall, are you happy with the way things have turned out?
Very, this ordeal has made me a stronger hero and has made me even more determined to spread truth and justice throughout the world.
Ron Troupe - Do you have any final thoughts that you would like to leave our readers with?
Yes I do. I hope this is the end of this dispute between The Coalition and I. You all have heard my side of the story. If you beileve me thats great, if not well I dont know what can convince you now. At the end of the day I know what I am doing is right and I know who I am. Nothing (and nobody) will ever change that. Ever.

5 comments:

  1. (Reading Laptop)..... So Flame finally speaks. Well Im just keep my eyes on you Mr. Flame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks though the newspaper softly. "I'm glad everything went okay"

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see the flame/deacon feud has died down. Superman set them both straight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Reads paper* *Scoffs* Flameman, Once a loser, always a loser...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, once a coward, always a coward
    ---The Flame

    ReplyDelete