Monday, October 18, 2010

Interview: Akusai of the Legion of Chaos


Trent Goodman had always taken advantage of opportunities and tonight would be no different, where many people saw disruption, he often saw a chance for heroism and more ways to be more famous than he already was. Trent had done local news for two years and four weeks ago had moved onto a CNN night-time shift that no one wanted. Until now--during his drab only-insomniacs-are-up-at-this-hour broadcast, the super-criminal Akusai had used some device to pirate the broadcast with the intention of revealing some insidious plot, scheme or threat to the people unfortunate enough to be up at this hour. Wasn't this how Dan Rather made a name for himself? It sure was, he had seized his opportunity during the JFK Assassination and had used that chance to rise within the ranks of journalism. And Trent would do the same, the instant Akusai had finished his monologue, Trent rapid-fired questions at the criminal in front of the remaining national tv audience.


What gives you the audacity to think you can maim, kill and steal from your fellow man without consequences?

Well I have had a bad life. My childhood was a nightmare. No one loved me…*snickers* hahaha you didn’t believe that did you? I see those who do not believe in my views as cattle, they don’t deserve to be on the planet. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

 How does it make you feel to know that one day soon Superman or the Peacekeepers will bring you to justice?

What makes you think one of those clowns can take me down. I just ran into Superman and I had his cape between his legs when I was done with him. PEACEKEEPERS? You mean “PEE” Keepers right? hahahaha..

 Just what special powers do you possess?

I was “blessed” by the God of Thunder with all of his abilities, and when I mean “blessed” I mean he met his fate of all those who defied me. In a nutshell all things THUNDER. 

The Bible tells us that those who live by the sword will die by it, any comments?

Fool! I was there when that horrible manuscript was written, and I had recommended the writer change it, but he refused so you know what happened to him.

Did you ever have a career as a solo villain?

Yes I did--and still do. Many times will you see me all over the world by myself, visiting destruction on the hapless.

What a waste. You have the power to SAVE the word, but you would rather ENSLAVE it, why?

Once again those who don’t believe in my laws or philosophies deserve not only to be seen the light, but to see their demise. Society made me that way, so I have YOU and THEM to blame.

 How was The Legion of Chaos born?

I decided that not only am I the one who believes in my views, but they as well. Hope 4 Death for example sees Superman as not only a menace, but a plague of  this world and wants him dead. We then decided that we need to band together and bring more of us who believe that. This is our way of life.

Our network ran a poll, and 57% of those who participated viewed The Legion of Chaos as biggest threat to humanity, how does this make you feel?

Wonderful. Cower in FEAR mere mortals!!!

What's the ultimate goal of your evil consortium?

To bring the world around us to its knees and see it BURN!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Are you Akusai all the time, or do you lead the life of a civilian as well?

When I was “blessed” with the gift of the GOD of Thunder, my human body was mutilated. Even though I can use my powers to create a exterior vessel, I see that as pointless. I want people to fear ME as ME, not as a civilian.

How does a person manage balancing a "real life" with that of evil-doing and promoting chaos?

Idiot, what we do is normal to us, ENOUGH SAID. Those who have accepted the Human Condition know this to be a universal truth. real life IS death. real life IS killing.

What motivated you to lead a live of Crime and Discord?

I don’t think I like you in my personal business. If you don’t see what I am doing is natural law, then you are next. Wait! I'm being rude--forgive me. You were asking me a question not challenging my views. Those near and dear to me not only criticized me but turned their backs on me when I needed them most , that’s why I turn my back on those who don’t BELIEVE.

Were you aware Interpol has a reward for your capture in excess of a million dollars?

Really? This should be good excercise . Bring it on Bounty Hunters.

What Metropolis heroes do you anticipate will be your biggest rivals?

Dr Fate. We have had a few dealings with each other, even though I was able to defeat him, I was unable to kill him. I see his use of magic and resources coming back for a MORE of a challenge.

 The President himself has called your organization one of the most evil on the planet, care to comment?

Well, I myself didn’t wish to be infamous, I just wanted to live in a world based on Chaos, Fear, Power and Natural Law, so it looks like me and my organization have done our job.

Reports have shown that a new generation of individuals with super abilities have appeared in larger numbers than ever before, how does this make you feel knowing that there are new heroes training everyday who's aim is to see you behind bars?

If their aim was as good as Green Arrow's, it wouldn't make one iota of difference, KNOW THIS.

The Dark Enforcers are a group of violent vigilantes who end the lives of people like you, sometimes you think you're the Lion, when you're really the Lamb.

Great. Sounds like a group that doesn’t hold back. I like to get my hands bloody and I'm glad that they do as well. Bring on the victims. 

Who's you're biggest Nemesis, and why?

Again, Dr Fate. He seems to have a plan to bring me to my knees. I haven’t met a hero that I haven’t killed and he’s the one that got away. I DON’T LIKE IT.

Psychologists tell us that sometimes a single traumatic event creates the sociopaths that become supervillains, is this your story?

Alright this interview is getting too personal. I will entertain this question as everyone is scared to come and face me. The God of Thunder who was supposed to stand for justice and all things good, tricked me into killing my brother. From that day forward Chaos ruled.

Known supervillains like Braniac and Lex Luthor have known strongholds in Metropolis, will The Legion ally themselves with these miscreants?

Lex Luthor? Yes, because he has similar views to my own, but Braniac? I will not stand for insolence! I helped him get to where he is now. He foolishly assumes that he has gotten bigger than the one who put him into power. This slight will not go unpunished.

What's your relationship with the Legion of Doom?

I have a few operatives in the Legion of Doom, that are making their way up within the ranks, so that we, The Legion of Chaos, can assimilate them into our ranks, and when we do? Men like you will never know peace!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great i myself couldnt have said it any better...wait i did say that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great freakin interview! we need more bad guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm one of the good guys, and quote me: i'm going to own you when i see you online. your the first person i'm looking for. Akusai is going down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legion member here; saying that is one thing. doing it is another. we'd love to see how that works out for you when you see us in-game.

    ReplyDelete