Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fiery Wren, GCPD and Robin raid Joker Hideout


Earlier this evening, Fiery Wren of F.L.A.G. assisted Robin, the Boy Wonder, and Gotham City Police in the apprehension of Dr. Harleen Quinzel, aka Harley Quinn.  Dr. Quinzel was barricaded in the “Fun House” at Amusement Mile, the now defunct and decrepit amusement park in Gotham City.  Fiery Wren provided these details:

“So, I was like, patrolling the streets and stuff, and I get a call on my cell from Uncle Osp… The Osprey, and he tells me that Commissioner Gordon needed help and to see what’s up, so I did, and he was all like, “you have to get the Joker” and stuff, and I was all like, no way!  ‘Cause, like, Batman and Osprey have enough trouble dealing with that psycho, and so, like, I was like, okay, I’ll just look and see and stuff, you know, so then I mixed it up with some of Joker’s hench-dudes and they told me that, like, Harley Quinn had Robin (so cute) and so I was all, like, okay!  I’ll go in the [makes quote-fingers –ed.] “Fun House” and then I beat up on some more clowns (gag me, I hate clowns) and then I got to where Harley was and she was all like “I have a hammer and It’s hammer time” and stuff (I didn’t get it).  Anyway, she was all making lame hammer jokes and I beat up on her with the help of the cops there and I got to save Robin (hot)!  It was awesome.”

Dr. Quinzel was returned to Arkham Asylum after booking at the Gotham City Police Department.  As with many other so-called “super villains”, Harley Quinn has a standing court order to be immediately returned to the Asylum for psychiatric treatment.  Fiery Wren is the daughter of Rick Tacular and Snowdrop, and the sidekick of The Osprey, all officers of F.L.A.G.

4 comments:

  1. So we're supposed to believe this airhead is a member of a team of government super-assassins? COME ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you conspiracy theorists kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THINK. It makes sense to put one person on the team who doesn't fit so people think they're all squeaky-clan do-gooder. The U.S. is cutthroat. When they're pulling off political assassinations don't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete