Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Missile Strike takes out Braniac Forces: Mid-Knight Involved?


While the constant presence of the Braniac ship that appeared over Gotham over a month ago and the constant conflict in the city is a sight many are used to, yesterday morning the conflict escalated to unprecedented levels. A missile strike devastated the area near Wayne Manor and destroyed a large amount of the robotic henchmen in that area. Wayne Enterprises has still not been reached for comment concerning the property damage but apparently there was no loss of life. (continued on page 3)




Sources tell The Daily Planet that somehow the mysterious vigilante Mid-Knight was somehow involved and was the culprit behind the coordinated strike. Several witnesses claim they saw the costumed vigilante leave the area not long after the enormous explosion.

5 comments:

  1. I had just barely scraped through defeating Braniac's soldiers on his ship, most of my armour was either heavily damaged or broken, when I was teleported to the Batcave. Finding Batman injured, and his combat abilities being drained by a Braniac Batman-clone, I sprung into action and attacked the robotic clone, both of us doing great deals of damage to one another. Just as I had almost beaten him, he called for an army of Braniac robots to come and destroy me. Sending in a "Bunker Buster" missile strike, I took out the majority of the forces, and finished the rest off with my handguns. With my health now low and no way to heal myself, I head over to the weakened Batman Clone, and go all out on him, using everything I've got. Finally I defeated the clone, nearly at death myself, I headed over to Batman to rescue him. After speaking to Batman, I headed out into the darkness of Gotham City, ready for another fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Private Masque heard about the devastation that occurred a few yards away from Wayne Manor, he was shocked that the bots were that closed to the Batman's hide out. But when he heard the name Mid-Knight he just rolled his eyes.

    "These Vanguardians really like t show their faces"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i was in khandaq at the time but i heard on the com that there was a massive attack but i didn't know that it was near the wayne manor. that could've turned out alot worse.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how some of you guys are going in-character on comments! it make the stories so much deeper. gosh i can't wait to get a PC beta key!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was squaring off with DoomsDay at the time of the attack, Glad to know Mid-Knight is alright

    ReplyDelete