Thursday, February 3, 2011

Deacon Takes Down Bane


Last night at 2:35am, the super powered villain, Bane, was arrested by GCPD. The man that lead to his capture was the street vigilante, Deacon. 
 Before being arrested, Bane had been battling GCPD near the Gotham Freight Yard for at least 2 hours. In his usual fashion, Deacon swung in took Bane head on with a flurry of punches, kicks, and plenty of banter. Some may say he was annoying, others would tell you that he put on quit a show, but no one can deny that he Deacon did in 25 minutes what the police couldn't do in 2 hours. Once Bane was put down, the black and blue hero had no problem what-so-ever posing for our DP photographers before the villain was transported to BlackGtate Penitentiary to undergo another round of Venom rehab.

No one has any idea as to why Bane was in the freight yards causing trouble but Deacon assured us that he would get to the bottom of the attack. We'll keep you posted as more information about this development comes in.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you. I outwitted and out fought the Luchador wanna-be. I honestly think my clever repartee' was his initial downfall though. All jokes aside, I'm pretty sure this wasn't just some random attack. I'm almost doubly sure this was something to distract me from my Elementals murder investigation. I think I'm pretty close to finding out who did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, for a level 30 LOL!!! jk jk

    ReplyDelete