Monday, February 7, 2011

Force Missing? Elemental Murderer Found?


Has The Coalition member met an untimely death?




An unnamed source inside The Coalition confirms that Force hasn't been seen or heard from in almost a week, and that he disappeared after allegedly solving one of the most high-profile murder mysteries in recent history.


 Apparently the last entry in his digital diary contains the identity of The Elemental Killer. While it was known that the vigilante group was one of many hero teams working hard on the case, that anyone had possibly solved it was unknown until now. The Coalition has a reputation of being standoffish with media, but we will do our best to give you all the information we can, as it becomes available.

5 comments:

  1. "How could I have been so dense? The clues were staring us in the face the whole time _____ ______? no one uses those but HIM. I'd round up the rest of the team but our patrol doesn't start again for another few hours--this can't wait however...

    HE can't wait. Contacts have told me where the madman's last residence is. And I intend to see this through. Either this killing bastard is brought to justice, or I'll die in the attempt."

    --last entry in the Digital Diary of Force

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deacon whats going on, last time I saw Force was like a week ago... let me know if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure P.M. I'll fill you in with what I know so far once we meet up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Force is fine dont worry about him.

    ReplyDelete