Friday, February 18, 2011

GCPD Overwhelmed by Influx of Captured Criminals


This just in: This morning at 3:20 est, a large group of battered criminals were delivered to the East End GCPD and another batch were delivered to the Diamond District GCPD at 4:33 est. Commissioner Gordon was stunned by the large haul and wondered what force could've taken down so many criminals in such a short period of time. Wedged between one of the evil doers and what looked like grappling line filament was a sticky note that read, "not everyone looks good in black and blue except me(turn to other side)." Gordon was puzzled by the note because there wasn't one criminal that wore those colors, so he turned the sticky over. On the other side of the note, it read, "just in case that went over your head, I was referring to the bruises on the delivery of meat I just sent your way. Sincerely yours, Deacon of The Coalition."



From what can be gathered by multiple eye witness accounts, Deacon apparently went on a lone 2 hour gauntlet at the Tap Room and another night club in Old Gotham near Gotham University that resulted in the capture of over a two dozen villains, low level thugs and super villains alike. GCPD Booker Officer Bloake was kind enough to give us the names of those arrested and are currently in holding right now. The is as follows: Dr. Hypno, KittyAssassin, StreetHomicide, Souletr, Billinz, RhazAmonRa, Travdog, Fettimis Prime, Killer Green, Dredd, Dagarion, Pinkstar, Mortem Sicarius, El Bulk, Deathdealer, Quickwitt, LaughRiot, Pipsquek , the Arbotor, Psycho Dad, Oraelius, General Simmons, Namor McKenzie, DarkRydar, Corpse, Chillblaine, Umbrellacop, and Spoondog.
 
These felons are believed to be affiliated to various legions and gangs around the city. Some of the confirmed but not limited to legions are the Crimson Pride, Dark Gods, Zombies, Shadow Council, and Fallen Soldiers. In the usual fashion, Deacon nor anyone else in the Coalition could be reached for any further comments aside what was on the note.

17 comments:

  1. There ain't no way in hell Deacon did all that by himself. I'd like to see him try that shit out on me and see where it gets him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your just another trash mr. Anonymous. Your talking crap but why don't you tell us who you are and then we can figure something out, hard ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (OOC)Thanks Manhattan. I would've gotten a pic of the actual beat downs themselves but it's hella hard whoopin' up on someone with one hand.

    (IC)I like how you called me out but you post yourself as anonymous. Lol! I hear punks say crap like that all the time. How about you give me a name and I'll jot you down for a 2pm ass kickin', huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's good PM? You missed some good times last night! I ran out ass whoopin' cards last night. I know you always have an extra deck with you. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screw you two clowns. I wipe shit like you from the bottom of my boots. Go get a clue then come back and see me, clowns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is impressive, got to give credit where credit is do. besides i care not for those villains.
    -crimson terror

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Deacon.

    -Death Drive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heres a hero with some fuckin ideals. More than I can say for some of your kind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Deacon is on a different server that isn't ruined by YOUR kind

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neither Deacon or the Coalition is about shit. I could handle those pussies anytime, anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure you will anonymous, all those villains thought the same thing. if you can, then use your characters name. if i was on the same server as you deacon i would love to see you try and take me :)
    -crimson terror

    ReplyDelete
  12. (OOC) @ Crimson Terror: I have no problem at all facing people 1 vs 1. A rule of thumb for the Coalition is that when we're rolling deep and we see villains, we only send a matching number of our villains to face them. That is, until an additional villain jumps in or the punk tries to run away then we make them pay for their cowardice. But yeah, if you were on our The Killing Joke, I wouldn't mind throwing down with you or anyone else. Good look, Crimson.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wasnt implying u couldnt fight 1v1, were on diff. servers so unless ether of us made new char. we cant. its a shame too cus you seem better than most of the heroes i have to deal with.
    -crimson terror

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Crimson: Oh, my bad man. I wasn't trying to make it seem that way either. I was just saying that's how I try to make my league and myself better. I actually made Deacon on the No Man's Land server but I did it just to reserve his name so it could happen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous. Try not hiding in the shadows of your pathetic existence. If you wish to show us your professed clout, then do so, tell us your name. I am called Death Drive, Hero, Killing Joke. Come find me...

    ReplyDelete
  16. ya im on no mans land, if you get to lvl 30, hit me up id love to fight you, AND BRING THE PAIN!!! lol
    -crimson terror

    ReplyDelete