Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Private Masque sits down with Ron Troupe


In a surprising twist (and organized along the darkest of channels) Ron Troupe of The Daily Planet was able to interview the infamous vigilante Private Masque. He spoke candidly about leaving The Others, his afffiliation with The Coalition and The Elemental Killer and the disappearance of Force.



1. You've been spied recently running with The Coalition, any comment?
"I have seen a photo that your newspapers showed and it really didn't surprise me. All I can say is that me and Deacon needed to talk about some things, and I got to meet the members of the team, like Force.  Great team."

2. Where have you been recently? many had speculated that you retired.
"The answers to that question is the total number of thugs locked up behind bars at the East End police station, I have been taking care of Gotham's problems night by night... without any trace of evidence that it was me of course. I don't believe in retirement until my goal is achieved."

3. Has there been any news of Revenant recently?
"I haven't talked to him at all ever since I left the Others. Haven't seen him either, I'll look into it more."

4. The Coalition's Force recently vanished while on the trail of the Elemental Killer, are you concerned?
"Force is a good friend of mine, last time I saw him was a few weeks ago and he was helping me take down the thugs that are locked up now. I don't need to be concern, Force can take care of himself. But I will find out more info on his vanishing."

5. What do you make of the recent era of villain cooperation?
"They are all jokes. They have nothing better to do then to cause mayhem with their new powers. Like Atomic Theory, I have fought him plenty of times and ends up fleeing the scene after creating a distraction for me. "

6. Many escaped villains from the Arkham Breakout are still roaming the streets, have you encountered any notables?
"I have encounter plenty. There is something big that is soon to come, I can see over the horizon. These so-called villains are appearing in tremendous amount of numbers, I hope our newest heroes are willing to tighten up their capes and prevent those fools from destroying our only home. I will do my job and arrest as much as I can but I don't know how long we can keep on playing this "Tom and Jerry" game ."

7. Caliber, an Elemental--spoke up recently about the lack of teamwork among hero leagues, is this an issue??
"No comment"

8. We haven't heard much from The Joker recently, is this reason for concern?
"The Joker is always out playing Hide and Seek with all those heroes or villains that are brainless enough to try to find him. The only way to find Joker is to hit him where it hurts; take down his love, take down his thugs, take down his plan... and I promise that, that will make him pop up like a whack-a-mole."

9. How is your relationship with Commissioner Gordon and the GCPD?
"I try to keep it at a distance, me and him meet a couple times when he needs my help. I guess Batman is getting too old if Gordon is counting on good Ol' Private Masque."

10. Is there anything you'd like to share with our readers?
"Yes, for all those heroes who are reading this... pay attention. You guys are lacking on heroic acts, every time I go out on the streets I find myself cleaning up the mess you all made,  you either do things the right way or don't do anything at all. And for all those villains out there, I'll be waiting."

4 comments:

  1. It was good working with you as well, P.M. The crew looks forward to teaming with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.M is a good kid I will team up with him when he needs it

    ReplyDelete