Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who is Death Drive?


 While many are unaware of his affiliations, a new 'mask" on the streets of Gotham has been the source of plenty of speculation. Sources allege that a man known as Death Drive has been approaching street-level informants about many of the city's "don't ask, don't tell" secrets, one in particular, the location of The Coalition.

Is this a new vigilante on Gotham's streets, or an assassin in the mold of the Elemental Killer? Only time will tell. We''ll be sure to provide more information as it becomes available.

11 comments:

  1. Oh man! Shit's about to get real!! Seriously though, I hope the Coalition doesn't go the way of the dodo because of this guy. Remember guys, protect yourselves at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How often it is that the Wolf picks up the scent of his prey, unaware that he's on the trail of a BEAR and that the Hunter, is about to become the Hunted."
    --from the Diary of Force

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tides of sin draw tighter and brighter, hours become heavier and weighted, and the shadows smile dark and wild. I am the darkness that has no eyes and revenge, with out a soul. I am a deamon of death, a seeker of truth. I am not your enemy, nor am the wolf who seeks to hunt you...If you wish to know my intentions, you only need to ask...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this? Poetry Corner for Masks? You meet us on top of the East End GCPD around 10pm central. I'll be more than happy to ask you what it is that you want with us. Make sure you come unarmed or things will get physical though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we'll be there at 10pm. DD...at the Bat-signal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOC: I must say, guys. Last night was hella fun! Force, Aduro, and Deacon are some cool dudes, hell, all the members of the Coalition I met were good people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. likewise, DD. We'll be patrolling tonight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOC: Same goes here too. Looking forward to teaming up with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOC: Ok sweet. I'll be on around 10pm, and I hope to get the damn mic working!

    ReplyDelete