Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lex Luthor to be announced as the head of MFC?


On the eve after Black Falcon's attack on MFC enforcers,  President Suarez is rumored to be announcing Lex Luthor as the Organizational and Logistics Chief of the Meta-human Federal Council (MFC). A lot of people question why the President would appoint someone with such a well-known background for hating anything that's not "natural." President Suarez denounced the rumors and said that all of this is hearsay and that no decisions have been made as far as announcing administrative positions in the new branch of government. He also added in his usual demeanor, "Hell! I haven't even signed the dang bill into law yet! Ha, haa! I'll be announcing my final decision tomorrow with an afternoon press conference." The President declined any further comment. We'll release more info as the situation develops.

5 comments:

  1. I knew this would happen... I think I am speaking for the whole metahuman community when I say we are in for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you an example. Suppose, you see someone dying on the ground. At a nearby vendor, suppose they are selling medkits (hey it is my scenario.. it doesn't have to make sense).

    Your wallet has been left at home, and despite your pleadings with the vendor, he refuses to sell it to you because he does not believe your story.

    At this point, you have a choice to make. You can either steal a medkit and break the law to save a man's life, or you could follow the law and let the man die.

    What would you do?

    -Eliphaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do what it takes to save that man's life. The vendor will just have to be pissed. I'll drop him the money off later. This isn't a position I would abuse though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliphaz, the solution is simple: CALL AN AMBULANCE!

    It's your above-the-law attitude that the VRA is meant to protect people from. What if the person you are trying to steal from defends himself? How much are you willing to hurt that innocent person to steal what you want from him?

    I would comment on the story, but I was asked personally by Lex to refrain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be undemanding to hide behind so called ideals pressed forth by those who be seated and redundant. Whose only movement is that of a pen stroke, whom do nothing to prevent the pandemonium that is brewing, but only antagonize it under the guise of law? It is no longer in dimness, no; it is in the heart of your so-called savior...Lex Luther. A man in search of sway by any and all means, and even if it seems he is virtuous, he is nothing more than a reactionary seethe on humanity.

    So I say, let them come…
    Let them come and find me in the tides of sin...

    I will harbor no animosity as they try to bring me down by their supposed validity. I will harbor no dire wish as I watch as the Reaper welcomes them into the absoluteness of demise.

    ReplyDelete