Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Return of the Meta Militia


The Meta-human Military of Tactical Agents, or as its well known as the Meta Milita, is back from their world task force operation, with the 7 heroes who left The Coalition leading it including Meta Militia leader, The Flameman.


The Flameman has confrimed that he has rebuilt his league in America with the help of Nighthood, Dark Lighttz, Sheer Kold, Eternal Blaze, Wilz, and Bladeshero, who were all members of The Coalition with Flame. We asked about his and the others reasoning for leaving, to which he responded, "I've lost my faith in Deacon, he had to be in control and it was his way or the highway. We butted heads a couple of times and got over it, but after how he treated my friends, I left. He said that if we were to create our own league we would be un-sucessful and end up like the Militia. Well guess what Deac, we're back and better than ever! I'm cool with Deacon, but I'm not sure if he feels the same. Nonetheless I still have the upmost respect for their members, and I wish them the best."

The Militia has been busy since they have re-formed, Superman reports that they have helped him fight off Brainiac from the Chasms beneath the front of his Fortress, and various police reports from Gotham and Metropoilis have confirmed that they have been fighting crime, from super villians to purse snatchers!
We will report more as information becomes available.




2 comments:

  1. I say the Meta Militia and the Coalition should have a showdown, to finally see whos the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOC: Did we get dueling, or am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete