Friday, September 23, 2011

Halo makes plea to Gotham Heroes


 Recently the heroine Halo was the first hero to begin an investigation into the deaths of the heroes Phipher and Rayven Man. "I cant--won't stand by idly as heroes are put down. Who's to say I might not be next?" I'm officially starting my investigation, and any heroes who want to assist me are welcome to meet me on the roof of Gotham's 9th precinct police station every day at 5pm eastern. Heroes have got to stick together and bring these killers to justice."

12 comments:

  1. what server are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, KG, she would be the first one to investigate the murders outside of The Coalition, at least for Phipher. I'm not sure who's looking into Rayven's death. Hopefully something will turn up soon. If you need some help Halo, then give either myself our the rest of my team a call. It'll probably be easy to just contact us through our website. www.thecoalition2010.webs.com. The killers will be brought to justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what server are you on Deacon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I put you on my friends list Halo so you can add me as well. Whenever you want to team up to punch some punks in the face then just give me a holler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added you as well, I look forward to helping you find this murderer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Flame was the murderer? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real heroes don't do papers... get out there and do your job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah. whats going on? I've been gone too long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too. Heroes have turned to villains!

    ReplyDelete