Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Booster Strikes Gold Again !


Booster Gold, the time traveling hero from the 25th Century, recently signed a new contract to continue as the official spokesperson for "Exploration Adventures".

Although the amount is undisclosed, Booster seems very pleased with the extension. "I consider it an honor and a privilege to help people become more acquainted with Metropolis and Gotham, as well as any other cities that may need my extraordinary vocal abilities ", said Gold. He added further, "Since I endorse the Exploration Adventure project, perhaps I can finally get my statue in all the cities that feature the Kiosks. Now that would be cool !" We don't know about that Booster, but congratulations are certainly in order. This is Bob Harley signing out......



3 comments: