Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dismissal!


His supporters cheered, while his detractors in the courtroom had a look of concerned disapproval on their faces. As expected, Judge Mark Toler decided that a lack of evidence by the prosecution forced him to drop first-degree murder charges against the superhero known as Flameman.




His week-long trial is over, but his redemption has just begun. Can he rehabilitate the image that was so heinously damaged when he was identified as a suspect in the murder of Phipher of The Coalition? In the eyes of the public are dismissed charges and acquittal one and the same? Superman called it "A victory for the Justice System and proof that one hero would never kill another." before flying away.

Now that the judicial process has concluded, what of his strained relationship with The Coalition's well-known Leader? Deacon was one of his more vocal critics/accusers and demanded answers, but has he gotten them? Will The Coalition respect the judicial process or ignore it? Flameman may have learned on thing from this experience, and that is the power of a response. Notoriously quiet when accusations and charges were being leveled against him, At press time he had already agreed to an exclusive sit-down interview with Ron Troupe.

As always, we'll continue to provide details as they become available.

7 comments:

  1. give the guy a break, he's paid his dues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was found not guilty because some how, the key evidence that was crucial in the case against him found its way to a number of individuals yet the video hasn't been spotted anywhere on the internet? Don't you think with that type of leak, it would have eventually found it's way to the masses? I smell bullshit and I believe Flameman is involved. I'll give that lying sack of shit a break once he starts giving everyone some straight answers on everything he's been negatively involved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on that interview anonymous, looks like someone didn't read the whole article. Also the evidence was probably tampered with since it was seen by a guy who attacked me when I was going to turn myself in to clear my name. If anything that sounds suspicious since he was the last person to see the slained hero alive. So there's some answer for ya Anonymous, now I have a question for you, who are you?
    ------The Flameman

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's kind of funny that you're trying to turn this whole thing back around on me, Flame. The only reason why I was able to see that video is because somehow it managed to find it's way into my backpack after you our little scrap. Secondly, I never accused you of anything, I was trying to find answers but the first thing you do after your half-ass acquittal is try and sling the blame on me? Unlike you, I willingly spoke to Detective Bullock when questioned about Rayven's and my friend, Phipher's, murder and I was cleared of any suspicion. See what happens when you actually try to answer peoples' questions instead of dipping and dodging them for 3 months? On top of all the bullshit you're throwing, how would you know that I was the last one to see him unless you were keeping tabs on our where abouts. Don't start pointing fingers at other people unless you're able to adequately able to defend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it conveniently made it into your backpack after our fight? I that's true than someone must've planted it on you cause we all know that my suit has no pockets, and my belt has no pouches. Im sorry deacon I didn't know I was the only person who couldnt make accusations everyone else sure did. I have nothing left to say to you, I've proven myself innocent and yet your tying to say I kept tabs on you? I assumed you're the last to see him alive since nobody in the coalition teamed up with him for a long time but you're acting like we have. Deac I know you're upset about your friend's death but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I'm not the killer, keep looking though. If I find out who did this I'm going to make them pay. Rest assured Deacon justice will be served.

    ReplyDelete