Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Man of Steel issues Statement on the Flameman/Coalition Debacle


The man that too many has come to be hailed as Earth's protector, Superman, assisted Metropolis PD in stopping an Intergang splinter group from bombing the Metropolis monorail system but that isn't the real news here today folks.


A lot of people were around when the Man of Steel finally stopped to talk to reporters and he had some interesting thoughts about recent events involving the newly commissioned Sinestro Corp member, Jonathan Crane (bka) The Scarecrow, and the controversy surrounding The Coalition and Meta Militia leader, The Flameman.

"I unfortunately have to admit that I don't know much about Scarecrow since he is one of Batman's regulars. Although if he has indeed become a Sinestro Corp member with the power he wields as has been described to me then we have a really big problem on our hands. He supposedly personifies fear. He doesn't have a messed up sense of justice like Sinestro does. He is simply out to instill fear and kill whomever gets in his way. I can assure you that this's top priority on the JLA's list of urgent matters.

 Now, as far as this whole situation involving that vigilante group out of Gotham, the Coalition is what I've been told they are calling themselves. It is unfortunate that the series of events that have transpired is even a reality. Loosing a friend is very hard indeed but to loose a friend to someone you thought you could trust? That is a thousand times worse. Flameman, you need to turn yourself in. If not for actually doing the crime, then to clear your name. If the killing of fellow heroes pursist then I'll attend to this matter personally since you are supposed to be a fellow hero of Metropolis. That's all I have to say about that. Good evening folks."

What plan does the JLA have for the new Yellow Lantern, Scarecrow? Will Superman have to intervene in the Coalition's matters? We'll keep an eye on this situation as it develop further. 

13 comments:

  1. Alright y'all wanna know why I haven't posted? Cause I'm sick of having my name dragged through the mud and having lies posted just to get views. Find another story this whole thing should have been settle by me and deacon in private not on a public forum. If everyone wants to be immature and play the "he said, she said" game then I'll oblidge with that email that's been sitting in my inbox.
    ------The Flameman

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats crazy, from hero to villain. thats a steep fall bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turn yourself in and prove your innocence FM

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, turn yourself in Flame Man, the Peace Keepers dont want to bring you in, but we will if you force us to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey gents, lets keep in mind that we try to keep these threads flame free. Make sure you guys try to stay in character with your comments. Those type of comments keeps people from really enjoying the article. Please keep it in character.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flame, if you don't turn yourself in, then I'll find you. Everyone seems to think that it's you and I'll get my answers one way or another. I'll find out who killed Phipher and if you had anything to do with it, then it will get handled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tough talk there Deacon, hope you can back it up hero!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "After seeing the death and destruction in Gotham, I can no longer sit back, and wait for justice to prevail. I must bring justice to where there is none, I must shine light on the darkness that is plaguing our world. Scarecrow will be apprehended". - Heli0S

    ReplyDelete