Friday, December 31, 2010

Interview with The Madman, by Lois Lane



It has been days now since what scientists are calling a “Magnetic Energy Vortex” appeared outside the Area 51 base, recon images taken hours later showed Super Villain Atomic Theory was apparently behind the attack. However surprisingly, exactly 24 hours after the incident Atomic Theory requested an audience with this reporter, needless to say I was apprehensive at first however the people need to know who is behind the attack, the run up to the interview and the interview itself is as follows:

After contact with Atomic Theory I was given details in a set logical format, time, date, location was set out neatly, what puzzled me was the location, it was unrecognised, hours of research yielded nothing and my mind set was leading me to abandoning the interview. The time of the interview came and I was sat at my desk researching this villain “Atomic Theory”, however to the exact second of when the interview was to begin I found myself no longer at my desk but outside what looked like a abandoned nuclear power plant, I stood looking around my surroundings until a buzzing sound caught my attention, a small floating robot was in front of me and simply stated “Lord Theory is waiting”, I followed the droid ready to interview Atomic Theory. 

The robot took me to a room deep underground the nuclear power plant, the room felt cold and unwelcoming and hundreds of computers and holographic screens were laden across the room, deep within the room a cold voice called out “Miss Lane please come and take a seat”, a huge figure was sat atop a throne composed of something what resembled solidified toxic waste, I took a seat in front of the villain and began to ready the interview: 

Hello, I suppose I should begin this interview by asking were you behind the attack near Area 51?
Yes.
If I must say so that answer is quite blunt, would you care to elaborate?
I must first say that it was not an “attack”, I choose that destination for many reasons, the main reason was that the co-ordinates matched directly with a black hole alignment which I needed to utilize to meet my requirements for my plan.
Did you know that you injured several soldiers?
Yes I did, another question you should be asking me is “Do I care?” to which my answer is no, human life is insignificant, I once cared for humanity before I was reborn but I no longer share that compassion, you lose that part of your personality when you look at the bigger picture.
Reborn? You speak as if you were once someone else.
As you put it, I was once someone else. You see before I became who I am today I was once one of you....a human, I believed that I was happy and had everything to live for but events begin to arise and you find your wife is dead because of a acclaimed hero and the unborn child your wife is carrying dies also.
That’s awful....but who is this acclaimed hero you speak of?
Batman, he began his life as a vigilante and grew in the people’s hearts and now they see no wrong, the injustice that shrouds his identity.
I would like to go back to the original topic now, you speak of a “plan”, would you care to elaborate what this plan maybe?
I will elaborate a fraction. Two days ago I sat where I am sat now developing 300 theories every 60.2314 seconds when I decided this universe would not become my limit, I spent the day creating a device that would rip through the fabric of this universe and transport to another, hence your “attack” appearing. I found one universe and one planet within that universe that intrigued me. I spent fourteen hours within that universe developing a alliance with a particular individual who has granted me an ally, that is all I wish to say.
Does all this relate with the symbol that was left on the ground?
The symbol that you speak of does relate with my plans, I need not worry that you will find the true meaning of the symbol; it is beyond your knowledge.
I think I have got what I can out of this interview, but I want to ask one question. Why choose stay on earth if you despise it so much?
Why? Because Earth is min...
When Atomic Theory finished the last word, I was transported back to my desk and surrounded by bewildered colleagues. I have no idea what Atomic Theory has planned and who this ally is but all it left with me was a cold shiver down my spine.  

3 comments:

  1. I have now witnessed Death, The Destroyer of Worlds. A man who wields the power of a nuclear weapon and will exercise that power at a whim? Nothing could be more dangerous. The Coalition will hunt down this man and stop him, and what the other team-members cannot know is, I have no intention of letting him live. I haven't taken a life in years, and while the thought of assigning myself Judge, Jury and Executioner gives me pause...This monster is just too dangerous.

    --from The Diary of Force

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This...thing will not ruin my world...when our paths cross...I will end it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that Alpha Star is on this case with ya Force. We can't allow him to ruin this earth- Alpha Star

    ReplyDelete