Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mysterious vigilante, Death Drive, has joined the ranks of the Coalition



Death Drive, the enigmatic figure who has been spotted running with the Coalition for the past few weeks has now become an official member of the Coalition roster. Stormbringer, the first lady of the Coalition, confirmed our intel in an on phone interview.
Stormbringer stated that, "We are very excited to have Death Drive as our newest addition to the team. He has a wealth of experience that can and will be very useful our fights to come." We were also able to get in touch with Death Drive and ask him how their recruitment process went exactly. Death Drive went on record as saying, " It started off meeting up with them on on top of the East End GCPD near the Bat signal. After that I explained to them that I was interested in joining up with them. They didn't agree right away, they put me on "probation." That night we did a sweeps on the east end of Gotham, disposing a criminal elements, street thugs and what not. Then we went on to the funner stuff. We raided The Tap Room were I displayed my fighting talents. Seeing that I was a capable fighter, that was phase one of my probation done. Then the skirmish with the Destruction Kings on Friday was the icing on the cake. Deacon knew he could trust me because I showed up and tried to help them. After that I was officially invited to the Coalition." After he made his statement, the line quickly went dead and no one from the team could be reached again for further comments.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Welcome to the team, my saihi. Let's go work on our combo attacks. Deacon and I have been working on a few recently. I took a villian to the sky and Deacon took him to the EARTH! LMAO! Good times.

    ReplyDelete