Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meta-Militia's Leader Attacks MFC Convoy


Yesterday evening at 6:36 P.M. the leader of the Meta-Militia got into a skirmish with VRA Enforcers in Midtown Metropolis and avoided capture, making him a target on their most wanted list.

The attack started when The Flameman attacked a thug that was breaking into a car. As the forces arrived Flameman attacked the MFC unit injuring many. After defeating the unit's squad leader, eye-witnesses saw the fiery attacker take an external hard-drive off the disposed trooper and left a 10 foot, flaming F on the ground as he flew away.
"This is a load of crap, Luthor seems like the puppeteer of this whole show! I've only helped people and yet he hires 'former' villains. Bull crap!" Flameman wrote in a letter sent to the DP exclusively.
Prior to the event The Flameman held a press conference stating that his league of super-powered heroes have been dispersed around the world as an inter-national task force still commanded by him. He was then seen traveling through Gotham with members of The Coalition including Deacon, Private Masque, and Death Drive. Could the attack be an effect of Flameman supposedly joining The Coalition? 

4 comments:

  1. Your a damn menace! You and the Coalition belong together. Forget what I said earlier about registering or giving up. I hope Luthor and the Scumbags, bless their hearts, KILL ALL OF YOU! You are not heroes! You are terrorists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want me to register but you won't even give your real name? Hypocrite. I was saving a life when they attacked me. Look it up its called self defence. Last time I checked I still have my rights! I've beat Luthor multiple times, him and his league of terrorists have nothing on me.
    Try your best, I will continue to do whats right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he does belong within the ranks of the Coalition. As for our demise? It is not death if you refuse it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of hate for one sentence. Maybe you should try spreading it about in a paragraph. You know, dilute the discontent and give us a chance to digest it. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete